Imtiaz is Hiring!
QA – Officer
Graduation (Food Science & Technology)
Diploma/certificate in food safety/Quality/IQA/Food Technology/TQM/agriculture/Horticulture
– Experience of fresh food quality assurance, procurement, handling, storage, shelf life.
– Experience of procurement process of fresh food especially Fruits & Vegetables & meat is an added advantage.
– Incoming goods inspection (IGI) for all fresh food deliveries (F&V, meat, fish) against requirement profiles
– Daily competitor surveys for quality and price benchmarking
– Maintain a daily log of quality issues, follow-up with concerned buyers and improve product quality
– Market intelligence (surveillance) visits of sourcing channels (Mandi and vendor facility) at set frequency
– Daily QA floor walk (ultra-fresh) to verify sorting/grading/rotation of products on shelf, hygiene conditions, storage temperatures and product safety/fitness for intended use
– Daily expiry-check, implementation of FiFO, LiFo and FeFo
– Training of operations’ staff on quality, food safety and business excellence SOPs
– Handling, root cause analysis and follow-up on customer complaints pertaining to quality/food safety
– Participation in weekly fresh inventory to witness accuracy (at set interval)
– Reporting of monthly non-compliance log, follow-up with concerned team and validate the actions taken to fix highlighted issues
– Periodic inspections of commodities (incoming and on-shelf), DC counters (where applicable), employee facilities (kitchen, rest rooms, cafeteria)