– Assist in compiling and filing of returns with CB UAE, Federal Tax Authority and other regulatory authorities.
– Assist in the finalization of external and internal audits.
– Support in month-end closing, management reporting and IFRS reporting.
– Support in implementation of corporate income tax.
– Contribute in finance projects from accounting, control and compliance aspects.
– Coordinate with group entities for monthly management reports and assist respective teams on technical matters related to finance, audit and compliance.
– Qualified CA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
– Post qualification experience of 3-5 years.
– Exeprience of exchange or financial sector is a plus.
Note: Only male candidates should apply.