We are looking for a highly capable payroll accountant to manage our payroll system. In this role, your duties will include ensuring accurate salary payments, calculating overtime earnings, and updating employee hiring or termination information on the payroll system. To ensure success as a payroll accountant, you should demonstrate knowledge of applicable tax laws and ideally have experience in a similar role. A first-class payroll accountant will be detail-oriented and someone who can accurately and timely process salaries.
• Oversee employee paychecks
• Perform monthly analysis on payroll input received from Oracle HR module
• Update general ledger and payroll files
• Prepare accounting files, records, and schedules
• Prepare and analyze monthly movement of all employee cost related accruals.
• Monitor paid and unpaid leaves.
• Manage and monitor the full time contracts monthly payments.
• Answer employee questions concerning payroll payments
• Participate in payroll audits including and not limited to (external audit, internal audit, Saudi local content, ZATCA, etc.)
• Ensure compliance with governmental laws on payroll accounting and taxes
• Answer employee questions on processes related to petty cash and reimbursements
• Manage the petty cash related activities of counting, reconciliation, and verification of claims and proper documentation for audit purposes.
• Handle claims and booking for all matters related to employees medical insurance.
– 4+ years of experience.
– ACCA qualified
– Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or related field.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Proficient with payroll software and MS Office.