We are seeking an HR manager to manage the Karachi office and support the Group HR in centralizing the HR Function.
As part of a select and highly skilled team, you will have the opportunity to:
• Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff as and when required.
• Working closely with the Group HR department.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Ensure that the customized HR Software is fully utilized.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• Minimum 7 years of human resources experience covering all HR functions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Fluent in English.