· Support the marketing team by improving processes, measuring the effectiveness.
· Building workflows to support marketing campaigns.
· Identifying marketing opportunities.
· Providing general administrative support across the marketing team.
· Develop new business opportunities including sales calls.
· Establish and maintain good working relationship with customers and pricing.
· Negotiate rates with customers and revenue divisions with connecting carriers
· Providing accurate and timely marketing information to senior managers.
· Developing marketing plans and strategies.
· Attending industry events and networking engagements.
· Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered to brand guidelines.
· Measuring the success of marketing campaigns.
· Making valuable suggestions for continuous improvement and realization of targets.